- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon dried thyme or 3/4 teaspoon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch cayenne papper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts about 1 lb
- 2 teaspoons margarine (becel)
- 1 ripe but firm mango, peeled and cut into checnks
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 lime , juice lemon
In a small dish stir together spices.
Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with spice mixture. Heat margarine in a large, nonstick frying pan over medium to high heat and then, add chicken breasts and cook, turning occasionally, until both sides are deep golden brown and until chicken is no longer pink inside for about 10 to 15 minutes. Add mango and green onions. Cook and stir, just until heated through, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with salt, coriander and squeeze lime over. Serve immediately.