Easy Mango Shrimp Tacos
Easy Mango Shrimp Taco Ingredients :
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 1 packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 package Old El Paso (Small) Flour Tortillas.
- 1 batch 5-Ingredient Mango Salsa.
- 1 batch Sweet Chili Lime Crema.
- Optional toppings: crumbled queso fresco, sliced avocado, extra chopped cilantro.
Sweet Chill Lime Cream Ingredients :
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream.
- Juice and zest of 1 lime.
- 1 teaspoon honey.
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
- Pinch of salt.
To Make the easy Mango shrimp Tacos :
Toss the shrimp in a large bowl with the taco seasoning until the shrimp are evenly coated. Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and saute for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp are completely cooked through and opaque inside. Remove from heat, transfer the shrimp to a separate plate, and set aside. To assemble your tacos, portion the shrimp evenly between 6-8 flour tortillas, topped with a few spoonfuls of mango salsa. Then drizzle with the sweet chili lime crema to taste. Add optional toppings if desired. Serve warm.
To make the sweet chili lime cream :
Whisk all ingredients together until combined. For taste, add extra salt or honey if needed.