- One cup of mangoes (225 gms contain) contains the following percentages that apply to daily value.105 calories.
- 76 percent vitamin C (antioxidant and immune booster).
- 25 percent vitamin A (antioxidant and vision).
- 11 percent vitamin B6 plus other B vitamins (hormone production in brain and heart disease prevention).
- 9 percent healthy probiotic fibre.
- 9 percent copper (copper is a co-factor for many vital enzymes plus production of red blood cells).
- 7 percent potassium (to balance out our high sodium intake)
- 4 percent magnesium.